if you were mine ,
i'd be your everything ,
and you'd be the only thing ,
that I would ever need
If you were mine ,
I would tell everyone ,
that you are the only one ,
that I could ever want
Ohh yeah
Verse 1
Everything I dream about ,
Everything I talk about ,
One thing I can't live without ,
I wanna get closer to you ,
Can't stand being far away ,
Knowing that you don't feel the same way ,
Watching them bring tears to your eyes
chorus
Verse 2
All the words I sing about ,
All the letters I'd write about ,
Only thing I wanna hear about ,
So then I get closer to you ,
I know there's someone else ,
That he is only thinking of himself ,
Doesn't make any sense ,
For you to be lonely
chorus
Ohh yeah
Let me be the one you share your hopes and dreams
And never be alone again 'cause I will hold you endlessly
Please don't be afraid to let your broken heart guide you
Into these open arms that long to surround you
Baby


0 comments:
Post a Comment